My heart is so full, and I wish that I could adequately thank you all individually for your amazing out pouring of love and compassion. Our little family has been so very blessed by your kindness, sweet thoughts and prayers. I have felt very unworthy of all of your kind words but have been so touched by your amazing amount of support. Thank you to you all! We are a better family for having been blessed to know each of you!
Thank you to those of you who so lovingly have been the MAMA to my little ladies when I could not. It makes me cry every time I think of you. It brought me so much peace to know that they were so loved and so totally and completely snuggled and cared for. My heart was so broken being away from them and I was so worried that they would feel scared and unsure. But every time I spoke to them they told me of some kind thing that one of you have done for them and they were truly happy and content. Thank you, for that was the greatest gift that you could have given me!
To my Marmee. I am not sure what to say. Thank you just does not sound good enough. Your kindness, love, sacrifice and patience helped my girls and strengthened their faith. You gave them so much hope this week and I am eternally grateful to you! We love you!
To my sweet husband.My feelings are a little to tender to share on the blog, but I wanted my children to know how amazing their Daddy is. You have been my greatest comfort and a pillar of strength. Your ability to find the humor in even the most scariest of times has brought me so much joy, and has given me the chance to laugh even when I was so scared. You never left my side even for a moment. You are the greatest joy in my life and my one true love. I am honored to be your wife!

To Rick and Annie. We love you. You have been an amazing support and strength to us, and have done more for us than we really deserve. You are truly the BLOG extraordinaries~~~ Your friendship has been a wonderful blessing, and I just wanted you to know how much we all love you!!!! The girls are STILL talking about Yogees! LOL!

These past few weeks have been been a great blessing to us in a weird way. My testimony of the Savior and the knowledge of his love for each of us has been greatly strengthened. Our family feels so truly blessed that our prayers have been answered. I am grateful for experiences like these that remind us of what the purpose of this life is about. I have felt very humbled this past week, and am so grateful for the time that I have to spend with my little family. I love you all more than I can adequately explain in a blog and want you all to know what a blessing you are to me.

















13 comments:
It's so nice to have you back on,even though Annie did such a great job.You made me start my day out with a few tears. We were all so excited to know you had arrived home safely.It's nice and cold outside just the way you like it,you might even get lucky enough to get snow today!I'll be waiting for the opportunity to help when I'm needed. Please take it easy, I'm just down the street just waiting.Love you!Kim
Thanks Apes we are just glad you guys are home!! WE love and are continuing to pray for you and your family. Whatever you need don't ever hesitate to ask!! love you bunches, Annie Rick Kade and Dallin:)
Ps I am sending you a betting pic of Rick and I. We look horrible!! rick and I were laughing our heads of when we saw it. love you so much !!
So happy to know you are home and with your family!! We'll keep you in our prayers still!
Love, Terri & family
I am so glad that you are home! I am glad that the girls were so well kept! I am sure that helped you. I am so happy that you are together again. April, you are amazing. Hope the next little bit is as smooth as possible. My prayers are still with you and your sweet family. Tiff
My dear sweet friends... April & Eric wow... I just got your thank you email and thank you for sending it to me... I had no idea any of this was happening... and that you were here at the U. I am so glad you are doing better and that you are home now... I was just thinking about you the other day because I was cleaning out my cupboard and I found the "Christmas Cookbook Bible" and it made me laugh and miss you... You are such a trooper and I look up to you in more ways than you will ever know... Our prayers are with you and I will keep better track of your blog to know what is happening... We are sending lots of love your way... XOXOXOX
So glad you are back. It truly is a season of miracles. I'm grateful for a second chance to get to know you better. Seeing what your friends have done for you makes me realize how special you are, as if I didn't know that already! I look forward to spending more time with you and having our friendship grow! Keep getting better!
We're so glad to hear that you are home and getting better!! I couldn't imagine being away from my kids and stuck in a hospital for that long. We will continue to pray for you and your health as well as your beautiful family!! I bet they are glad to have mommy back!!!
Oh, I am so glad you are home and in such good spirits, though I wouldn't expect anything less. I imagine there is a long road ahead of you, and I hope it is not too difficult or overwhelming.
Welcome home!
We are so glad that you are home to enjoy your favorite holiday. We think the world of you, and love the spirit that you bring to this blog.
What a relief that you are home and enjoying your sweet family! We miss you guys and you are constantly in our prayers. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
We love you!
Kim & Ryan
We have been gone for the past couple of days and the first thing I did when we got home was check the blog for an update. I am so glad to hear that you are home and doing better. Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your family.
Yay! I'm so glad you are home. I'm sure the girls missed you so much. Unfortunately for me that means I won't be able to visit, but way more worth it that you are home!
Love and hugs to you and your family. Know that my prayer are with you and that you will be feeling better soon. Take care of yourself. There are many people that love and adore you and your family!!! XOXOX
Post a Comment