Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland



We have been so blessed to get so much snow the past couple of days. Well, a lot of snow for Idaho! LOL! It has been so wonderful and so exciting! My little family has had so much fun. They built a super cool snow fort in our front yard yesterday. Both girls have been praying for a White Christmas, and I think that we might actually get it! Hooray! Check out the cute pictures!





4 comments:

Bennions said...

Pretty cool snow fort. You guys really know how to use that white stuff. It is funny because I feel like it is freezing outside at 45 degrees but I am guessing that the temperature is a bit colder there. Tif

Annie said...

i love emmee i would have totally been hugging a tree when i was her age. ok i would still be hugging a tree just for fun!! love you guys!! have a very merry christmas!!!

Andersons said...

Awesome fort! I love that snow provides hours of entertainment AND fabulous memories. Here's to a white Christmas!

Munson Family said...

My kids are praying for a white Christmas also,but Alden said that he didn't think that is something appropriate to pray for.I thought that was funny.I am so glad all of you are having such fun in the snow. That snow fort looks great. It looks like a lot of work.