Friday, June 27, 2008

Braces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today my little Hannah got her braces on. I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!! It just seems like such a grown up thing to do. She even looks more grownup to me, and she is only 9! I never thought we would put braces on one of our kids so young, but she only got them on her top 6 teeth, and it will really help with all the over crowding that she is having. Needless to say, she did amazing. I was so proud of her! She was so excited that she could hardly stand it!!! She got turquoise and teal rubber bands,(just like her favorite "Older Sister" and babysitter, Alicia Birch) and has been smiling ever since! They took pictures of her teeth from all angles, so I snapped of few of them myself! We added some of her before and after pictures, and of course she lovesssssssssss the freaky open mouth one! Way to go Hannah, you have a perfectly sparkling smile to match your already sparkling personality!


1 comment:

Annie said...

She is such a pretty little lady!! I have to agree with hannah I love the freaky open mouth shot!! love you guys!!