Well hello to my family and friends, we are back!!!!! We were so lucky to go on an 11 day vacation to Southern California, as a family! It was so amazing, and perfect, and great! We stayed in L.A., saw the Broadway show Wicked, went to the beach for a few days, hung out with Misty and her cute family, and followed it up by hanging out in Carson City, NV. with Eric's family for a few days. It was so great to spend time with everyone, and I loved every second with my sweet little family! Look below to see some of the fun things that we did! I am so excited that the girls are out of school, and that I get to see them all day every day! This is one of my favorite times of the year! P.S. Be sure to check out my cousins POST, they are all so adorable!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
WE ARE BACK!
Well hello to my family and friends, we are back!!!!! We were so lucky to go on an 11 day vacation to Southern California, as a family! It was so amazing, and perfect, and great! We stayed in L.A., saw the Broadway show Wicked, went to the beach for a few days, hung out with Misty and her cute family, and followed it up by hanging out in Carson City, NV. with Eric's family for a few days. It was so great to spend time with everyone, and I loved every second with my sweet little family! Look below to see some of the fun things that we did! I am so excited that the girls are out of school, and that I get to see them all day every day! This is one of my favorite times of the year! P.S. Be sure to check out my cousins POST, they are all so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Wow what a great trip!! I just love the ocean. Tell Hannah that I love bottle nosed dolphins as well!! I use to want to train them as well. One of the things I want to do before I die someday is swim with the dolphins. I I think they are the most graceful animals (I guess they are really mammals). Glad to see you had a great time!!
Post a Comment