Alright so I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Broadway Show Wicked. It is by far my most favorite musical. All of us know the whole story, and every word of the songs! Geeky, I know! But last year I was able to see it in Portland Oregon, I LOVED IT, and I have been dying for Eric and the girls to see it. We were able to get tickets at the Pantages theatre in Hollywood, CA. The show was incredible and everyone loved it! I loved watching my girls watch the show! It was so cool to see how excited they were!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
WICKED!
Alright so I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Broadway Show Wicked. It is by far my most favorite musical. All of us know the whole story, and every word of the songs! Geeky, I know! But last year I was able to see it in Portland Oregon, I LOVED IT, and I have been dying for Eric and the girls to see it. We were able to get tickets at the Pantages theatre in Hollywood, CA. The show was incredible and everyone loved it! I loved watching my girls watch the show! It was so cool to see how excited they were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Your pictures are fabulous! I can't believe how much Tay looks like Marc in this picture! You are so awesome! I love the way you write things, you are so calming in your words and I love to read what you write. I know, I am kinda weird, but that is why you love me!!! And you know you do, hehehe
Post a Comment