Monday, June 23, 2008

Emee's Special Day!


This weekend we celebrated my little Emee's Birthday! My kids birthdays are my most favorite days of the year! I think that I am usually more excited than they are! I love to remember the moment when we first saw our children, and how instanly in love we are with them. Pretty sappy, I know. My little one turns EIGHT this week, and I can't believe that my baby is that old. I just love this little girl so much and am in constant awe of her. She is so loving and tender, so much fun, and so full of life!!! She started off the day by picking her breakfast, (lemon pudding, bacon and frog eyes), (I know totally vomit inducing, but she loved it)! She then opened all of her presents. Then she picked a family game for us to play. Next we went and saw "Kung Fu Panda", totally cute by the way, and then went to Panda Express for dinner. We had a whole Chinese thing going! Anyways, it was so much fun, and it was the perfect celebration of her. We love you Sass!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy b-day Emmy!! When is her baptism?

Laura said...

I can't believe Emme is already 8. It doesn't seem that long ago we were at Hannah's baptism. Sounds like you have had a great summer.