We have the cutest, and sweetest little friend that lives next door to us. Her name is Hailey and she could be my third little daughter. She looks so much like my Hannah, with her red hair, fair skin and blue eyes! She fits in perfectly with our family! In fact I have taken her several places with us and I always get comments on how cute all three of my daughters are!! She is such a smart, witty, and kind little thing, and we just adore her!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Introducing Hailey!!!
We have the cutest, and sweetest little friend that lives next door to us. Her name is Hailey and she could be my third little daughter. She looks so much like my Hannah, with her red hair, fair skin and blue eyes! She fits in perfectly with our family! In fact I have taken her several places with us and I always get comments on how cute all three of my daughters are!! She is such a smart, witty, and kind little thing, and we just adore her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment