
This Saturday my Emee will be getting baptised! She is so excited and we are all so excited for her!! I can hardly believe that she is old enough to get baptised! This past Sunday was her Bishops interview. For those of you who have no idea what that means, basically Emee sits down with our Bishop, by herself, and he asks her questions about Baptism. I think it gives the Bishop an opportunity to be sure she really understands what Baptism is, and the covenants that she will be making with our Father in Heaven. Bishop Kohler was just recently released as our Bishop (which was so sad for all of us, he was such an amazing Bishop and we are sad to see him move on to another calling) and Bishop Ashby was just called. Emee was his very first Baptismal interview. Anyways, Eric took Emee in on Sunday morning for the interview. I stayed home with Hannah, so as soon as Emee got home, I was so excited to hear how it all went, you know, how she felt, what questions he asked her, etc. In typical Emee style, she said, "Mom, I could tell he was REALLY scared, but (and she shrugs her shoulders)so was I so it was O.K." I asked her, "Did he say that he was scared"? And she said, "Nope I could just tell, he was so scared mama". Good thing she was there to help him thru it! LOL!!!!So cute! She really is ready, and it is so special for me to see her own little testimony growing, and the joy she finds in the gospel! I love it. When Hannah was getting ready to get baptised we took her in to get her pictures taken in her special Baptism dress. So today, we did the same for Emee. What a pro, boy. You would have thought she was a little model with all of her poses, and ideas for the pictures! She knew exactly how she wanted it all to go, and they turned out very sweet. Oh before I forget, for those of you planning on going to the baptism, the time has been changed. It was originally supposed to be at 1:30 this Saturday, but it has been changed to 3:30. Sorry about the confusion! Anyways, we are all looking forward to her special day! P.S. I am adding Hannah's baptism picture as well, because I think they both look so cute! There is something so beautiful about being dressed in white, it makes everyone look so ethereal and peaceful!


















4 comments:
Your daughters are Beautiful. I love you guys!!!!
Those are very beautiful pics of you lady's!!
wow! love the story of the baptism interview and my goodness those photos are fantastic!
Post a Comment