One of my bestest buddies, Annie Sager had this on her blog. I loved the idea so I thought that I would steal it.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Eric
C-Cake or Pie: Banana Cream Pie, and ALL cakes!!!
D-Day: Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday, I love lazy Saturday mornings with my little family!
E- Essential Item: My kids
F-Favorite Color: Brown, it reminds me of Autumn!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears, the kind in the gold package.
H-Home town: Lake Arrowhead, California
I- Indulgences: Definately pedicures with my girlfriends, and hot baths with a good book!
J- January or July?: I should say July, because of my birthday, but I LOVE WINTER.
K-Kids: Hannah, Emee, Aubrey, and little peanut
L-Life is incomplete without: Eric and my little ladies.
M- Marriage Date: Feb.4,1995
N-Number of Siblings: 1 amazing sister and 2 crazy brothers!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, I HATE FRESH APPLES! But I like apples in pies. Big shocker hugh!
P- Phobias or Fears: SNAKES!!
Q- Quote: "I love you"
R- Reason To Smile: I have the best little family!
S- Season: My idea of heaven would be Fall all year round!
T- Tag Four: Misty, Annie
U- Unknown fact about me: I can only roller skate and ice skate backwards. Crazy, I know, but I can go pretty fast!
V- Very Favorite Store: TARGET
W- Worst Habit: Definately biting my nails!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I hate both, I never get good results..
Y-Your favorite food: Pizza and seafood
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer, love the crab

















1 comment:
i love your responses!! We need to go get ped's again!!! love ya tons
Post a Comment