I think when I am old and gray, I will look back on my life, and remember our days at the beach, and think "Those were the most perfect of days"! Everything was so perfect! The weather was amazing, the beach was so clean, the waves were awesome, there were not very many people there, and my kids just beamed the entire day! It could not have been more perfect! I hope that some of these pictures show how truly happy they were!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A totally PERFECT couple of days!
I think when I am old and gray, I will look back on my life, and remember our days at the beach, and think "Those were the most perfect of days"! Everything was so perfect! The weather was amazing, the beach was so clean, the waves were awesome, there were not very many people there, and my kids just beamed the entire day! It could not have been more perfect! I hope that some of these pictures show how truly happy they were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Thank you guys for such a fun time I am glad we got to see you and go with you guys. Love ya
Post a Comment