Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just because :)


I just love this picture! When we were having scripture time the other night Emee just could not get enough of her Dad. Her loving has always been a little on the painful side, LOL! But one of the things that I have always loved about her is that she loves with her whole little soul. So I am adding this picture because it reminds me of how much my little ladies love their Dad.

8 comments:

The Stokes Family said...

I know how that is I have one that loves with his whole soul too!!! (ethan) Love you Em

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Christine, I am a old friend of Annie & Rick I went to school with them! I linked her from her blog! I was touched by your family! I followed your blog to your family photos! I was truly touched! Thank you for sharing your most precious moments with us! I also know you will see and hold your baby boy again! what peace that must bring! I pray the lord will bless you for you strength! I hope you don't mind I linked you from my family blog! the pierce porch
thank you again
Christine

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I love just because pictures. That picture is very sweet. PS your fall pictures on some previous posts are amazing. WE LOVE FALL.

Munson Family said...

Looks like family night went exactly how it's suppose to go,love ya April.I'm feeling a little out of it.

Annie said...

You guys are so much fun! those Girlies are lucky to have such a wonderful Dad!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

too cute!! She is soo adorable. I love how kids love their daddy's!!!

Bennions said...

Pure love cherish it baby. I don't know if its just that picture or what but she looks a lot like her daddy. I think it is more than just the big smiles. Tif

Lombardo Family said...

April, I hope you remember me. We bought your house in Eagle Mountain, almost 2 years ago. We have loved it here and have loved this house. You probably don't know though that we are moving to Lehi in just a couple of weeks. Our family has thought of you guys often these almost 2 years. Wish we could have known you guys better, but felt as if we knew you so well when we moved in. There was such a sweet spirit in your home that we were grateful for when we moved in. I hope you don't mind that I read through some of your blog to see how you guys are doing in Idaho. (got your link off of Laura Cox's). So glad you're loving it there. My sister lives in Meridian, I think I mentioned that before. Somehow, sharing your feelings and experiences as a family with your little Caleb, touches me in a way that leaves me crying everytime I think about it. Thank you for sharing his wonderful life with so many. You inspire me in ways that noone has who I don't know very well.

I could go on and on I'm afraid, but there is a real reason why I was trying to find you. I hope you are not bothered by this. Aaron, my husband, is going to be in Boise/Meridian this weekend. He has recently started working for himself in the field of telecommunication services and we were hoping that he might be able to meet with you and Eric either Friday or Saturday sometime. I know this is short notice, but if you have even just a little bit of time, it would mean so much to us. There is no obligation. These services are things you guys already are using such as phone, internet, cell phone, etc. A lot of people are trying to save money and he is trying to see if he can help with that. If you are able, please e-mail me at melv8@juno.com and I will have him get intouch with you guys. Wish I was coming too, as I would love to see you and your family again. Thanks again April for being such a wonderful person!